Tuesday, August 12, 2008

I did it!

Good Tuesday All!
Well, it wasn't easy but I finnished the remaining 7 AVS sketch challenges! So without further ado here are sketches #4,5,6,8,10,11 &12.

I know this one is loud but the paper was so much fun I had to use it! I kept the sentiment panel quite plain to keep the focus on it. I guess the "pink arrows" don't hurt either! LOL.

I don't know why but I had the hardest time with this sketch. I was actually a little past the deadline for submitting this one so I don't know if it will count but I had to do it anyways! As I kept working on it I really began to like it.
I never use this stamp set but I think it's adorable and I thought this little guy fit perfectly into this sketch.
I don't have a die cut machine so I had to do these scalloped edges by hand. I tried to line up some score lines on the green piece with the striped piece. I really like how this one turned out.
This turned out completely different than it started in my head! Very simple yet I like it.

Could I do any less stamping on a card? Oh well, I love this DP so it was the main focus.

I actually don't love this card very much. It does, however, look better in person as the pink "dots" are actually glitter which really pops the card.

My creative juices have been spent for the day! Hope you enjoyed these! I must return to the not-so-glamorous job of laundry and vacuuming now. Hope you have a great day!
Yours in Kreation,
Kerri

No comments: