Friday, April 17, 2009

A little Mojo and...

Good Friday All!
It was my daughter's 7th birthday just over a week ago so I made her a card. She LOVES Tinkerbell so I had to use this stamp I picked up. I used MOJO 80 for inspiration. She loved it!
I had a bit of free time the other night so I made this card using MOJO82 for inspiration. I did it while watching the Canucks beat St. Louis...as they will again tonight! LOL! I wanted to use colours I never use, especially together and this is what I came up with.

Not my best work but I don't hate it! I'll have to try this sketch again when I get some time.

This next one I made because I finally recieved this stamp set which I LOVE! So simple but the embossed flower adds some interest I think. I'm happy with how this one turned out and will be using this set alot!

That's all I have for now. Thanks for stopping by and have a fabulous day!

Yours in Kreation, Kerri

1 comment:

Dawn Easton said...

Hey Kerri! LTNS! I've finally gotten all my files transfered to my new computer and am happy to have found you again!

Fabulous cards! I so badly want that Fifth Ave Floral...your card is gorgeous!