Monday, June 2, 2008

Father's day card

Okay, so my husband is a man of simple tastes when it comes to cards. He's not entirely impressed with beautiful card creations. So I decided to go simple and personal. I thought the "Mother's day" stamp from SU! All Holidays was a better choice for this card than the father's day one. I simply used a marker and the stamp-a-ma-jig to fit the "FATHER'S" from the one stamp into the "happy and day" from the mother's day stamp. I love how this turned out and I think he will too!
I've begun the dauntung task of planting a 30x30 vegetable garden...my first one. I think my day will be occupied with dirt and seeds, not cardstock and stamps today! Or maybe it will rain which means the excitement of laundry and more bathroom renos!
Hope you all have a fantastic day...thanks for stopping by!
Kerri

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Love your card Kerri!! I will be getting to stamp this pm. Yeah!! I have a few things on tap that I hope to accomplish! :)