Friday, June 6, 2008

Mojo Monday Week 40

Okay, I know I already did a card for this sketch challenge. I was so intent on using that circle designer paper and the colors on it that I ended up with a card that I thought was...okay. I love this stamp set and it was the one I originally intended to use but it didn't work with the designer paper I had chosen. The last card has been bothering me since I posted it so I decided to make another one. I love this one! However, it looks way better in person as the black and coral are sharper and you can see that the butterflies are popped. I know it's simple but i'm so much happier with this one!
Anyways gotta go babysit my girlfriends kids.
Have a Kreative day!
Kerri

1 comment:

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

This is just beautiful. Love the colors and the popped up butterflies. Thanks for playing! :)