Monday, June 9, 2008

Mojo Monday Wk. 41

Good Monday All!
I've been working on our bathroom renovations all weekend so ... no creating. But, being Mojo Monday, I sat down tonight and worked on Julee's sketch for this week. (http://poeticartistry.blogspot.com/) I never use vellum so I pulled it out and tried to get inspired. I wanted to do something "shillouette" so I stamped the image in Sahara Sand on Barely Banana and then put the vellum over top to give it a softer look. I'm happy with the finnished card. I think i'm going to try to do a few more cards before hitting the sheets...everyone else is in bed already so I have total peace and quiet!
Yours in Kreation,
Kerri

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool card girlfriend. I haven't even had a chance to think about doing her card, but maybe tomorrow. :)

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

So soft and beautiful. Thanks for playing! :)